Сервисный центр S-mart

News

Repair notebook at home?

Repair notebook at home?

Sometimes, did you ever carry your device to a service center where you perform laptop repair in Minsk. If not, then you are certainly lucky. The situation at the moment in the market of spare parts is such that, than to trust repair to an unknown service center,...

read more
Laser engraving in Minsk

Laser engraving in Minsk

With the increasing influx of Chinese laptops (for example, Xiaomi), the laser engraving service of the laptop keyboard is in great demand and the number of companies that provide it is growing every day. No matter how it may sound banal, but the engraving in such...

read more
Repair of laptops by Halva

Repair of laptops by Halva

Surely, every person faced situations when your laptop suddenly broke down, stopped turning on, charging, or you just dropped it and damaged it. (Cracks appeared on the case, matrix, or other damage occurred). All would be nothing if you had enough money for repairs,...

read more

Laptop Repair

2017. Typical breakdowns Servicenotebook will repair laptops in the shortest possible time, regardless of the nature of the failure and the reasons for its occurrence. But so that you do not spend money on repairs, the best prevention is a breakdown warning. We...

read more
Common hardware failure on notebooks

Keyboard and touchpad

Keypad repair, replacement touchpad, clean the casing and the touch panel.

Сomputer help

Install and configure Windows, virus removal, Internet connection.

Body parts

Change the hinges of the screen, frame and back cover of the screen of the front panel.

Motherboard

Repair of bridges of the chipset, controller, power and charge.

Modernization and acceleration

The increase in hard disk capacity and RAM, replacing CPU.

The laptop is not power on

Neispravnosti to quickly define and perform emergency repairs with a 100% guarantee.

Connectors and interfaces

Diagnosis and replacement of power connectors, USB, LAN, COM, Card Reader, motherboard repair.

Repairs after flooding

Laptop repair after the flooding water, coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages.

Cooling system

Repair, replacement and cleaning of the cooling system, propane thermotropic.

Power system and charge

Laptop not charging or runs out quickly? Fix it quickly and inexpensively!

Cleaning the notebook

Cleaning the notebook from dust and dirt, clean cooling system of laptop.

The screen matrix

Repair and replacement of matrix, backlight lamp, inverter power at home.

Spare parts from official dealers

During the repair we use only original and high-quality spare parts

Fast service

We carry out 90% of repairs on the day of treatment, the remaining 10% within 3 days, depending on the complexity of the repair.

Individual solution to your problem

There is no time or opportunity to come to the service - call the courier. He will pick up the device for repair and bring it back.

Modern technical equipment

In our service center for laptop repair only modern state-of-the-art equipment and specialized tools are used.

Warranty for repairs of 4 months

We provide a guarantee for all our services from 4 months. We constantly monitor the quality of repairs.

Payment convenient for you

Cash, credit card, installment cards, cashless payments for legal entities.

Pay as you like, even in installments

  • Cash settlement
  • Bank transfer with Visa, MasterCard, Belkart cards
  • Bank transfer for legal entities

For the convenience of customers, our service center uses popular types of payment: Halva installment cards, Shopping card, SMART KARTA, MAGNET.

No time to bring the device for repair?
Order free delivery to the service center

For the convenience of our customers, we provide free courier delivery within the Minsk Ring Road. You can find out more about the delivery terms at the link

How to repair your device

You bring your device to our service center or order delivery by courier

We make free diagnostics and tell you the cost and terms of repair

Our specialists make repairs and immediately inform you about the results as soon as possible.

You pay and pick up the repaired device or you can order delivery by courier

You bring your device to our service center or order delivery by courier

We make free diagnostics and tell you the cost and terms of repair

Our specialists make repairs and immediately inform you about the results as soon as possible.

You pay and pick up the repaired device or you can order delivery by courier

Our contacts

Minsk, Kulman, 3
TC «COOLMAN»1st floor
room 113

mo. — fri.
с 9.00 до 20.00

sat. — sun.:
с 11.00 до 18.00

Бесплатный курьер
Бесплатный курьер