2017. Typical breakdowns
Servicenotebook will repair laptops in the shortest possible time, regardless of the nature of the failure and the reasons for its occurrence. But so that you do not spend money on repairs, the best prevention is a breakdown warning.
We identified the main elements that are out of order, found out the reason for the breakdown and describe practical advice on how to avoid it.
- Keyboard. Reasons: Bay, keystrokes, shocks are the most frequent reasons for bringing a laptop to a service center to replace this item. Tips: Share the laptop space and mugs with tea or coffee. At the expense of punches here is more difficult. Involuntarily you can drop something on the keys. Be careful.
- Hinges of the screen cover. If the opening is not accurate, cracks may appear on the hinges. Reasons: Opening a laptop with a quick movement, etc. Tips: Always try to hold the bottom cover open.
- Battery. You may have noticed that when the battery is used for a long time, the battery stops charging. Causes: A permanently connected charger spoils the battery. Tips: After charging, unplug the laptop or charge it in optimal mode with a constant connection to the network.
- Ports. Port wear is inevitable. Loose ports can damage both the connected device and the system board. Causes: Frequent use of ports. Tips: You can use usb expanders.
- Body and Matrix. Usually, when falling or striking along with the damaged body, we get a crack on the display matrix. Sometimes broken pixels appear on the screen. Causes: Power strikes or malfunction. Tips: Try not to hold the laptop on weight and charge only on sockets with grounding.
Of course, not all frequent breakdowns are listed here. There are still problems with the drives and the network, but unfortunately they can not be prevented.
Remember that the company Servicenotebook will repair notebooks in Minsk of any firms and configurations. All you need for this is to contact our service center and pick up a fully functioning device the next day.
All works are provided with a brand guarantee.