Often a laptop user encounters a situation where the device does not respond to the inclusion of a button. And he asks himself: what if the laptop does not boot?
Causes of malfunction
The problem can have several reasons:
- The power supply is defective. First of all, pay attention to the indicator that is located on the power supply: if it does not light up after being plugged in, it’s time to buy a new one.
- There is a problem with the battery. In this case, the broken battery will not let the laptop run. Therefore, try to connect the device from the network through the power supply. If everything turned out, look at the battery indicator: if it does not charge, you will have to change the battery.
- Problems with iron. The problem is also serious, like the previous one, and it already requires intervention from outside. It is not recommended to look for the defective part yourself, it is possible to damage the hard drive, motherboard, cooling system, south bridge.
It happens that the laptop turns on, but Windows does not boot. The reasons can be different:
- The failure of the video card or matrix (distortion and bands on the monitor – an obvious signal of this breakdown). With a graphics card, problems can be caused by overheating, in which case it is replaced. The matrix is checked by connecting the laptop to the monitor. Having a good image will indicate that you need to replace the device’s matrix.
- Problems with the hard disk (to identify a faulty hard drive is not so simple, it’s better that the laptop repair specialist does this).
- Problems with the BIOS (laptop does not boot, black screen indicates that there was an incorrect firmware BIOS, the workshop can easily restore everything).
- The problem with the OS (frequent reboots indicate that the problem is in the operating system.) The solution is simple – to format the disk and reinstall the OS).
- The appearance of the blue screen (the problem can be either software or related to the internal components of the gadget, in this case – the road only to the service center).
What should I do if I have problems with my laptop?
In a situation where the laptop is not loaded Asus, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, Dell or other models, do not waste your time and nerves, doing repairs yourself. Contact our service center! The specialists of the workshop will eliminate any malfunction. The quality and the shortest terms of work are guaranteed.