An important part of the notebook matrix are backlight lamps, without which the device simply will not work. Their average service life is 15 thousand hours. LED backlight is located in the lower panel of the monitor, with careless handling of the gadget it is easy to break. Breakage of these details leads to the fact that the image may disappear, strongly fade, flicker or change color. At the same time, the cost of replacing the backlighting of the laptop’s matrices can only be determined after a diagnosis in the service center. In any case, as soon as you notice the above signs of a malfunction, you should contact a specialist.
The reasons for the lack of illumination
The most common failures are:
- the failure of the loop from the laptop to the matrix (the reason can be grinding the wire as a result of constant closing and opening the device, most often this depends on the quality of the assembly);
- Lamp burnout (often due to natural wear and tear, because the resource is not eternal, the sign of a burnout is a red or pink screen, and also darkening at the edges);
- Inverter fault (there is no supply of voltage to the lamp).
Self-repair of the listed faults is not recommended, even if the workshop performed diagnostics and told you the source of the problems. It is better to fix the damage on the spot.
Why should you contact us?
Repair of the laptop backlight in Minsk can be done at our service center. After checking the device and determining the cause of the breakdown, our specialists will perform quality repairs for a reasonable price. Turning to us, you get the following benefits:
- operational verification of the device;
- repair of any complexity;
- Certified, original components;
- Maintenance of a laptop of any brand: Asus, Apple, Acer, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Samsung and others;
- Quality assurance due to qualified personnel and the latest repair equipment;
- individual solution of the problem;
- Affordable prices for repairing the laptop’s backlight and other types of repair;
- cash and non-cash payment;
- the opportunity to address any day of the week, because we work without days off;
- departure of a specialist to a house.
Competence, attentiveness and individual approach to each client are the main principles of our work.